Returns and Refunds Policy
We stand behind the quality of our products and guarantee our workmanship 100%. Any defects or errors on our part will result in a replacement at no charge. We typically do not accept returns due to user error such as incorrect selection of sizes, designs, colors, etc.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time(45 days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment. If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment. If you do not want the product you’ve received you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused and are in the original packaging.
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of The Wallwood (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of thewallwood.com
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com Our customer service team will review your claim. If your claim is approved, we will provide you with a return address.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
We only replace items if they are defective, damaged or wrong measurements with our size chart.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own costs if there is any unplanned cost.
- We do not accept exchange regards to the wrong size ordered because when you accept to pay, you have automatically accepted your chosen size.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.